Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Project Management Analyst within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization.
Caring for the world, one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.” There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
The Project Management Analyst will:
• Be responsible for executing and project managing transition initiatives in Tampa.
• Partner with J&J GS service delivery teams in Tampa to plan and execute transition activities internal to J&J GS (e.g. moving work from high cost to low cost regions).
• Partner with J&J GS customers to plan and manage transition activities external to J&J GS for Tampa (e.g. moving new services into J&J GS).
• For either internal or external transitions, coordinate and facilitate activities such as conducting assessments, building value cases, preparing process documentation, managing knowledge transfer, supporting cut-over activities, developing project-related communications and providing other project management support.
• Maintain transparent communication channel with the J&J GS leaders by summarizing and reporting on transition updates and issues.
• Contribute positively to a knowledge sharing environment by documenting and sharing all relevant working experiences with issue resolution for training future reference.
• Communicate and interact effectively with team members; develop credibility and trusted mutually respected relationships with customers, supervisors, and team members.
• Interact and interface with customers, vendors, service providers, and other third parties as applicable in relation to the activities and dependencies of the role.Qualifications
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required; a major in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Human Resources, Engineering, IT, Supply Chain and / or a Master’s Degree is preferred.
• A minimum of 4 years of progressive Project Management experience in a shared services organization is required, preferably HR, Finance, Procurement, Real Estate/Facilities, or IT
• Experience with international exposure in Shared Services roles is preferred.
• Must have a track record to drive business results – identifies and capitalizes on opportunities, identifies risks/issues, assesses implications, formulates recommendations, and drives sound decisions that deliver results
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, including MS Project.
• Effective and strong partnership and relationship building skills with key stakeholders is required
• Ability to reinforce a culture focused on continuous improvement while building employee-centric repeatable and sustainable processes is required
• Relationship management, coaching and collaboration skills are required.
• Must be analytical and strategic thinker and have a strong understanding of shared services operations
• Must have uncompromising commitment to client and customer satisfaction and the ability to be trusted to maintain confidential information
• Must have the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects, and daily planned and unplanned operational activities
• Excellent written and verbal communication abilities are required.
• Must have strong presentation skills; can speak across various forums and communicate to broad, diverse audiencePrimary Location
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
Process ExcellenceRequisition ID