At PGIM Investments, we help meet the financial needs of investors by offering strategies that invest across the global markets. We are part of PGIM, the global investment management business of Prudential Financial Inc.—the 9th largest asset manager with over $1 trillion in assets under management and a company individuals and businesses have trusted with their financial future for over 140 years. Our unique multi-manager platform features a diversified suite of actively managed strategies across a broad spectrum of asset classes and investment styles, managed by our affiliated asset managers: PGIM Fixed Income, PGIM Real Estate, Jennison Associates and QMA. With approximately $81b in assets under management, PGIM Investments remains among the industry’s fastest organically growing fund families, ranking among the top five since 2008.
The National Accounts team is charged with developing the strategy and execution plan for distributing the firm's asset management capabilities through financial intermediaries. This team is responsible for growing Prudential’s intermediary distribution relationships across the Wirehouse, Regional Broker Dealer, Independent Broker Dealer, Private Bank and National Consultant channels. The team seeks to secure shelf space for Prudential Investments products and develop value-added programs, campaigns and services that support Prudential’s asset management capabilities.
The National Accounts Business Analyst defines, develops and provides information and analysis to drive the decision-making process and support business operations for internal and external customers. Responsibilities include conducting research and analysis to quantify business opportunities and issues and develop formal recommendations for presentation to management, working with the team to generate solutions to business issues and then planning and implementing those solutions. Success in this role will require the ability to l manage several projects at once.
Regular responsibilities include planning and organizing the schedule, agendas and speakers for team meetings and product training sessions. You will also lead the coordination for several Portfolio Manager Roadshows per year. Duties include ensuring consistency and seamless execution from planning to scheduling and prep meetings for client visits. You will also ensure materials are correct and delivered on time for all meetings. Additional responsibilities:
Provide support for all team reporting; Analyze data to create PowerPoint slides that illustrate progress against goals, Check all numbers to ensure accuracy.
Gather responses across team members for senior management's ad hoc inquiries, quickly consolidate and summarize results with accuracy and urgency
Meeting planning oversight e.g. client events and conferences. Coordinate with meeting planner to schedule project timelines, develop and maintain progress updates, communicate problems and solutions to stakeholders. Ensure all decisions and deliverables are timely
Interface with business partners to determine initiative feasibility, proposed timelines, desired communications and positioning, business impact, resource requirements and other important factors, and to coordinate the implementation of approved initiatives.
Establish and maintain processes and connectivity with other business groups in support of information sharing and initiative assessment.
Reserve conference rooms and video conference links to overseas offices. Coordinate calendars, organize materials, prep meetings and Sametime/Skype.
Support a team environment including duties such as technology procurement for teamQualifications:
- Minimum 3 years financial services experience, preferably in a business analyst or project management role
- Experience with the Asset Management or Wealth Management business and an understanding of financial markets, concepts and issues.
- Team player with ability to organize cross functional teams and to develop strong relationships across the organization's key support areas and influence people
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively summarize complex information and risks in clear and concise reports and deliver it in executive level presentations with precision
- Proactive and action oriented, with strong analytical skills and ability for problem solving
- Ability to prioritize requests and concurrently manage multiple projects with minimal oversight and meet deadlines
- Self-starter who is comfortable establishing objectives and working independently to achieve them
- Keen attention to detail, sense of urgency and a creative mindset
- Strong PC skills, including MS Power Point, MS Excel, Word and Salesforce
- Bachelor's degree required
Our support of the military includes providing civilian employment opportunities to transitioning service members and military spouses.