Project Management Analyst/Coordinator - Remote opportunity in Texas
Company: EMC is now part of Dell Technologies
Posted: January 08, 2017
Reference ID: 1600126I
*Project Management Analyst/Coordinator - Remote opportunity in Texas*
This position details a ProDeploy Project Management Analyst/Coordinator - the front line person for the successful definition and delivery of Dell Enterprise Deployments (RIS, RCS, EIS,CIS& EDT-standard). The incumbent will define and oversee a project’s success criteria, customer interactions, processes, schedules, resources, and deliverables. He/She should be adept at coordinating project contributors across functions, such as pre-sales support, and delivery. The incumbent in this role will be responsible for multiple projects simultaneously.
Daily responsibilities include coordinating both internally (with sales), technical engineers, solution architects and externally with customers and 3rd party delivery providers via phone and e-mail to establish service expectations, and coordinate delivery while maintaining excellent customer experience.
A successful Project Management Analyst/Coordinator demonstrates excellent personal management skills such as effectively setting priorities, employing strong personal initiative, thriving in a self-directed environment, willingly and efficiently employing the help of others, and managing multi-tasking effectively.
* *- Contact customers (via telephone and email) to coordinate installation services within 24 hours of project assignment
- Ensure accurate project documentation is recorded and timely communication/updates provided to all relevant stakeholders
- Conduct periodic follow ups (internally and externally) to ensure project is on track and conduct post-project evaluations
- Applies knowledge and understanding of customer needs
- Consistently provides excellent customer experience
- Comfort fielding inquiries from internal and external customers regarding project status or project escalations
- Maintain a constant focus on cost management and revenue attainment
- Define and negotiate project success criteria including technical domains
- Applies analytical skills to evaluate and interpret complex situations/ problems using multiple sources of information
- Coordinates/facilitates communications between client and key resources on the project team
- Consistently project a positive and professional image
- Undergraduate degree and 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Proficient with MS Excel and Outlook, and possess the ability to learn additional software programs
- Strong project coordination skills
- Excellent at reaching goals with general directions
- Ability to successfully reach project objectives and milestones while remaining within budget constraints
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize time and resources to meet customer service requirements
- Excellent customer service skills; proficient in working with customers and being an external representative.
* *- Familiarity with professional services software delivery and deployment processes
- CAPM cert and/or working towards certification
- Basic capability in the 9 PMIPMBOK knowledge areas
*Company Description *
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?*
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
*Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:* Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
**Job:** **Support Services - Project Program Management*
**Organization:** **Global Services*
**Title:** *Project Management Analyst/Coordinator - Remote opportunity in Texas*
**Requisition ID:** *1600126I*