*Project Management Consultant/Pega Systems Architect Certified - Round Rock, TX*
- Drive scope definition, requirements analysis, functional and technical design, application build, product configuration, unit testing, UAT and production deployment
-Ensure delivered solutions meet/perform to technical and functional requirements
- Provide technical expertise and ownership in the diagnosis and resolution of issues
-Identify project technical risks
- Ensure delivered solutions are realized in time frame committed; work in conjunction with project team to size and manage scope and risk
- Effectively managing and delivering in different work environments by understanding the dynamics, timing, etc.
-Provide thought leadership to fellow team members across business and technical project dimensions solving complex business requirements
-Influence team to make an informed decision
-Demonstrate mindfulness of when to integrate with other products versus using Pega 7 for end to end solution and present the best architecture to meet desired needs
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert to the organization and pro-actively respond to ad-hoc questions
- Maintain Pega 7 knowledge on latest versions, features, etc.
- Contribute to development activities, complex development
- Undergraduate degree and 8 years, or Graduate degree and 6 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of the Pega 7 Architecture and all Pega 7 design and implementation features
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of reuse and portability in terms of enterprise solutions seeking to determine and develop repeatable, efficient and optimal ways of implementing Pega 7
-Demonstrate leadership ability to back decisions with research and the “why”, and articulate several options, the pro’s and con’s for each, and a recommendation
- Pega Systems Architect certified
- Pega Lead Systems Architect certified
*Company Description *
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?*
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
*Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:* Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
**Job:** **Support Services - Project Program Management*
**Title:** *Project Management Consultant/Pega Systems Architect Certified - Round Rock, TX*
**Location:** *TX-Round Rock*
**Requisition ID:** *16000Z40*