San Antonio company is hiring an experienced production coordinator for its commercial printing operations. Qualified candidates must possess at least five years of experience in customer service or a similar role in a commercial printing environment. Operations include offset (sheet-fed and web), digital, large format, direct mail, fulfillment, web stores and multi-channel communications. The production coordinators primary focus is to manage and monitor the flow of jobs both internally and externally through the production process from start to finish. Additionally the production coordinator serves as a liaison between production and sales and or customers.
Core Job Tasks:
- Review incoming job requirements
- Enter job specifications into production systems
- Work with departmental operations management to resolve issues as they may arise
- Keep sales informed of production issues and changes in production schedules
- Proactively monitor completion of each project to ensure on-time delivery
- Assist with quality control by reviewing proofs and occasionally spot-checking jobs on the shop floor
- Help maintain effective and efficient operations by proactively identifying potential cost over-runs
- Effectively manage and prioritize numerous projects with various deadlines at once
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.