Throughout your experience in the program, you will rely heavily on the leadership skills you’ve honed during your college experience. You will lead cross-functional teams to ensure our systems and associates are poised for success as they deliver value to the organization. Participants should be adaptable to their environment, eager to learn, and comfortable in new spaces. They will drive value as they work to identify risks and remove or raise issues that stand in their way.
About the Project Management Development Program:
As a member of our two-year, Project Management Development Program (PMDP), you'll have the freedom to explore different roles, teams, and projects while zeroing-in on the career that's right for you. Participants will have exposure and training in various delivery methods, such as Agile, Process Management, Project Management, and Risk Management. Conceived of as a career accelerator to foster the next generation of leading talent, the PMDP provides the framework to develop cross-functional delivery skills and gain hands on experience delivering on key initiatives for Capital One.
Students with degrees in business, engineering, economics, or information systems majors with strong leadership experience are preferred. Will obtain or have obtained a Bachelor’s degree or higher between December 2015 and August 2017.
· A challenging role on an awesome team;
· The opportunity to rotate roles at the 12-month mark in the Program;
· Mentorship with Director + level leaders within the organization;
· On-going professional and personal training through Meet Ups, Lunch N Learns, and our award-winning Capital One University;
· Regular networking opportunities with peers and executives;
Role responsibilities include:
· Demonstrating strong and open communication and leadership skills with team members and outside business partners
· Implementing necessary communications and change activities associated with initiatives such as product launches, technology changes, and process improvements
· Building and leading team schedules
· Identifying and finding resources needed to achieve team goals
In process of obtaining a Bachelor’s Degree or higher in business, marketing, management, engineering or economics
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.