Job Description Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.DescriptionProject Management Position Overview
• Manage a variety of projects and resources on those projects, including complex global projects.
• Responsible for creating and managing master project plans, managing / maintaining budget, issue and jeopardy management and coordination of multiple work streams with a focus on schedule, scope and budget. This may include managing client projects from initiation to close or coordinating across multiple projects, developing and reviewing project deliverables, and tracking the resources on those projects, and providing Quality Assurance.
• Keep Foresight's Project tracking system metrics up to date (e.g. risks, % complete)Additional responsibilities may include:
Performing process assessments, assisting in vendor selections, developing and analyzing reports, conducting training sessions, managing customer relationships and attending bid defenses as necessary to represent project management/program management capabilities.
Supporting sales efforts, authoring proposals and Statements of Work, business case development, interviewing candidates and resource capacity models. Identifying other potential project opportunities at assigned clients.Job Requirements
Come up to speed on Foresight Group's methodologies and then:
- Be able to describe and explain Foresight's Project Management methodology
- Able to describe and explain Foresight's Argus implementation approach/strategy - why it is done in this manner
- Able to describe and explain Foresight's Data Migration methodology - why it is done in this manner
- Able to describe and explain Foresight's Argus methodology - why it is done in this manner
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people
. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.