· Biopharma Project Management is focused on driving new drug development through providing effective and efficient project management of drug R&D teams and the portfolio governance that oversees them.
· The Project Manager supports drug development teams, with one or more molecules in development. The Project Manager utilizes a variety of project management tools to build and sustain high-performing cross-functional teams.
· The Project Manager provides all project management support to the team and works closely with the team leaders.
· The Project Manager ensures optimal execution against the plan and consistency with the BMS Product Development and Commercialization process.
· This requires an understanding of both scientific and commercial issues, as well as efficient resource utilization in a multi-project environment.
· The Project Manager maintains all project timelines and is responsible for communicating changes to the approved plan.
· Responsibilities include creating and maintaining integrated cross-functional project timelines, preparing internal team documents, authoring development plans and monthly reports.
· This specific project management role may work closely with a key strategic alliance partner for projects that are being jointly developed.
This position is based in Lawrenceville, New Jersey
• A MS, MBA, PhD, PharmD or other advanced degree in a physical or natural science with 10 or more years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry in areas such as biology, clinical development, pharmaceutical development, or chemistry.
• Drug development project management experience is required.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where speed is paramount
• Willing to work as a topic expert, outside of a traditional functional environment, in a team unified around serving the assets
• Ability to recognize, articulate, and accept calculated risks to make informed decisions
• Willingness and ability to effectively cooperate and partner with external vendors and BMS
• Demonstrated ability to build relationships, influence, negotiate, and drive organizational engagement. Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly to the changing needs of the organization.
• This position requires strong experience with drug development and commercialization, and excellent oral and written skills. PMP certification is desirable .
A little about us:
Our shared focus to become a Diversified Specialty BioPharma company is driving us forward. Pioneering in new areas of research.