Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk . Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. What do you get to do in this position?
- Be a part of a cutting-edge team
- Decision maker
- Interact with international teams
- Global Travel
What we are looking for:
- Leads large global projects and programs along with directing and coordinating the work activities of the project team.
- Oversees development of the complete project plan.
- Establish, track, and audit project budgets, analyze variances and develops action plans as required.
- Represents the organization on global projects and may take on project leadership role.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Involved in the recruitment and management of project staff including project reporting, administration and communication.
- Must be a self-motivated team player able to work effectively with general guidance toward objectives.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Must be able to assume leadership and ownership role
- Must have experience with managing projects from a global enterprise prospective
- Experience in the email/messaging/Microsoft O365 is a plus
- Creating project task and resource reports
Basic Requirements 5 years of project/program management or a Bachelor's Degree and 3 years of project management experience
Proven working experience as a project administrator in a global IPO environment is a plus
Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project)
PM Masters Certificate a plus. PMP, Prince2 and/or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) highly desired.
Must have a willingness to travel globally
This job might be for you if:
You are passionate to see project through from start to finish
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY . Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to suc
h. Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled Let us learn about you! Apply today.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.