Schneider Electric has a challenging opportunity for a passionate individual to assume the role of ‘Project Manager’ in our Rockford, Illinois, USA location. It could alternatively be located in our Andover, Massachusetts, USA location.
The Buildings Business of Schneider Electric provides Intelligent building management solutions to help Customers create a productive and comfortable environment for its occupants, reduce energy consumption and run building operations efficiently.
We are looking for an experienced person to join our team to lead and manage the development of our valves and actuator product lines, a key component to our building management offers.
You need to be able to organize teams to rapidly move from ideation to customer solutions. Join us on our journey as we continue to evolve our business, ourselves, and our organization to deliver the best solutions to our customers and the best products on the global market.
Job Description :
The Project Manager will manage and optimize the deliverables of our valves and actuators strategy. S/He will be responsible to ensure delivery of business objectives. This person must exhibit excellent communication at all levels, be proactive, exhibit strong leadership qualities, and be able to adapt to a dynamic and potentially geographically disbursed project environment.
· Manage and optimize the deliverables of the program
· Motivate and challenge teams to deliver according to plan.
· Ensure business decision-making throughout the team & process.
· Facilitating planning, aggregate objectives, ensure proper vision, backlogs, planning
· Regularly publishing information to ensure visibility and transparency.
· Ensure proper preparations for future projects
· Drive culture of continuous improvement
• Bachelor's Degree in related field
• 3 years of project management experience
• Understanding of offer strategy and ability to identify Solutions opportunities
• Experience working with multi-site & remote teams
• Strong skills in communication, risk assessment, change management, stakeholder management, and the ability to influence and convince
• Experience working with external agencies/contracts to complete work streams
• PMP certification
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.