(with an IT background)
- Based in
- Focused on web, CMS, and mobile development rather than software development
- Work at the CDC - Drupal
- $87-93k Depending on experience
- Project Management: Experience running projects using the primary software stack used within the NPIN system. Maintains the project budgets, schedules, work breakdown structure, and staff levels to ensure adherence to client demands and contract requirements. This may mean serving both in an oversight and hands-on role as needed.
- Website or software project lifecycle. Must have experience leading projects through the complete website redesign project lifecycle.
- Project management methodologies: Iterative, Agile, waterfall process experience, but does not need to be practicing true agile processes.
- Experience with Content Management Systems, with a preference for Drupal.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Client management: Maintains frequent contact with client representatives to identify and respond to client requests. When interacting with client representatives the candidate must be adept at setting clear expectations and able to manage requests to change in scope.
- Project and Task management tools: Jira, Basecamp, etc.
- Communication: Ability to effectively work and communicate with all team members including developers, designers, communications, and marketing team members.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.