Looking for experienced Project Managers who meet the qualifications and responsibilities below. Send a copy of your updated resume.
• Function as primary point of escalation between the Storefront team (a team of developers and testers) and ICE business partners
• Direct management of a team of technical delivery managers
• Direct and ensure quality of delivery -- including discovery, accurate timeline creation, asset delivery, approvals, development, testing and deployments
• Drive creation, standardization and adoption of Storefront delivery processes
• Drive efforts for greater efficiency within Delivery and the overall User Experience team
• Annual Planning across all lines of business, drive portfolio mapping efforts
• Annual Contractor Planning and Budget Forecasting
• Proactively identify/mitigate risks that threaten timelines or introduce risk to Storefront
• Additional responsibilities include monthly Release Management tasks (planning, deployment facilitation and communications)
• Must be willing/able to work evening deployments once a month (Monthly Releases)
*Email firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!*
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.