** For more information, please contact Aaron Hovest at firstname.lastname@example.org **
Robert Half Technology has an immediate opening for a Senior Scrum Project Manager to work with one of our top clients in the Columbus area.
This role will:
• Manage the deployment of several software platforms
• Act as a liaison between several integral parts of Software Development Teams.
• Manage risks and issues that affect release scope, schedule, and quality.
• Understand multiple service groups at an intricate level based on a strategic, functional and technical perspective to provide successful solutions.
• Facilitate program level execution.
• Manage all operational projects and activities associate with a release adhering to timely objectives and milestones.
• Assist in the development of teams to create efficiency with the help of Agile coaches.
• Create accountable, self-sufficient teams for all duties around release delivery.
• Use backlogs and roadmaps to coordinate all release content and timelines.
• Work with other Release Manager, Program Manager and PMs to coordinate on-time releases .
• Plan and enforce strict, cadenced release cycles/integration Windows.
• Facilitate cross-team scrum-of-scrums (when needed).
• Frequently interact with a diverse group of executives, project managers, and stakeholders.
• Assist engineering team management to improve the software processes associated with continuously building, deploying, and updating software.
• Work with Media Technologies including: mobile applications, websites, video delivery, and content management systems and maintain understanding of integration between them.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.