Primary Purpose of the job:
Major activities/Key challenges:
- Responsible for servicing our customers needs for large fabricated and/or Stock length projects and dealing with day to day activities within the customer service area.
- Manage process flow throughout the front-end and manufacturing process (including estimating, drafting, engineering, and takeoff) by problem solving and best practice sharing, in order to support customer needs.
- Responsible to manage a total backlog of between $4M - $6M.
- Prepare construction project timelines as needed.
- Position is in direct communication with: customers, sales team, order processing team members and manufacturing personnel.
- Resolves customer concerns and field issues.
- Self-directed and works independently.
- Coordinates and advances project status, from Order Entry through Engineering and Manufacturing.
- Interacts with Customers (both internal and external) and Sales Representative.
Essential Knowledge & Skills/Education
- Understand market needs (customer needs, competitive information).
- Act as a liaison between the customers and Kawneer.
- Obtain profitable orders (understanding of job margins and determining any issues).
- Must be self-motivated, people-oriented, service -oriented, and possess the ability to work with others.
- Must have file management and computer skills in all Kawneer front-end applications as well as organizational/time management skills.
- Must possess conflict management skills.
- Front-End employees
- Manufacturing Manager/Supervisors/Leads/Employees
A little about us:
Arconic Inc. (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensures customer success and shareholder value.