Facilitates, and/or administers one or more ITIL based Service Support processes (Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Configuration Management, etc.) for one or more accounts. Produce operational daily/weekly/monthly reports to ensure compliance to account ITIL processes. Identify areas of concern and work with Service Management Principal or competency teams to resolve. Provide some limited training for functional teams to ensure that process guidelines are understood and followed. Provides initial point of contact for process related questions or issues and facilitates process related meetings. Collaborates with Service Management Principals to ensure consistency of delivery, adherence to Best Practice, and continuous service improvements.
**Desired Education and Level of Experience:**
**Education Required:** ITIL Practitioner, ITIL V3 Intermediate, Some advance level education
**Experience Required** : 4+ Service Management
**Physical Requirements:** No
**Principal Duties & Responsibilities:**
* Manage the performance standards and practices of ITSM, Delivery Assurance, risk and issue mitigation for service quality and excellence
* Monitor, measure, analyze and report delivery performance to delivery management and customer for service transparency and accountability
* Manage Customer Service relationships and coordinate key activities between delivery for seamless customer support
* Manage problems and proactively lead investigations into known issues to ensure service and infrastructure stability
* Identify improvements and innovation opportunities/plans based on assessments/audits/delivery assurance or issues identified for delivery management
* Ensure that policies, process, procedures and work instructions are developed, documented, and communicated for delivery workgroups to optimally meet service performance standards
* Provide oversight for Service Management projects/initiatives for team members to ensure operational prioritization, optimization and efficiency
• Ability to lead, motivate and direct a workgroup.
• Customer focused.
• Process oriented
• Ability to work in a global environment
• Ability to influence others to achieve results.
• Possesses operational command of the business.
• Possesses strong product/technology/industry knowledge.
• Ability to manage in a matrix environment.
• Goal Oriented.
• Presentation skills.
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We encourage applicants of all ages.
**Critical Hiring Criteria:**
500 - VIRTUSTREAM
US - Georgia - Atlanta, VA - Glen Allen, VA - Herndon, VA - McLean, VA - Reston, WI - Madison, WI - Pewaukee