A Project Manager job in Warsaw, IN is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. This project manager would be responsible for identifying all systems that controls distribution. Some of your duties would be developing an audit plan for distribution control for each site/system and identifying how each site/system control distribution and how it is managed. This position pays between $60.00 and $70.00 an hour.
Project Manager job responsibilities include:
* Demonstrated ability to lead process improvements through cross-functional teams by listening and utilizing influence skills. (leadership)
* Able to take action in solving problems and making decisions while exhibiting judgment and a realistic understanding of issues, able to use reason, even when dealing with emotional topics. (decision-making &problem solving)
* Must possess an established track record of sound cross-functional actions and decisions impacting the business process and company results.(action oriented)
* Ability to establish relationships quickly with a broad range of constituents. Must possess a collaborative style to work effectively throughout the organization. Able to work with people in such a manner as to build high morale and group commitment to goals and objectives. (team-building)
* Bachelor degree is required
* Minimum 5 years experience in technical or IT systems required
* Experience working in a medical device regulated environment preferred
* Experience managing a functional area is preferred, with demonstrated results-oriented performance.
* Certified Project Manager Professional (PMP) is preferred.
If you are interested in this Project Manager job inWarsaw,INthen please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please Faith A. Hoskins at (317) 842-2870 or email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled