A Technical Project Manager job in Kansas City, MO is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technical. You will need extensive experience managing projects in multiple technologies and functions to be considered for this role. You will be responsible for leading project teams in the implementation efforts for various projects ensuring that they are accurate, secure, and efficient.
job responsibilities include:
• Creates project management documentation (project scope, project plans/schedules, project logs, status reports, issues management, etc).
• Ensures that project implementation (designs, development, testing plans, change orders, etc.) is documented following the company methodology.
• Directs and monitors work on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality review, and escalating functional, quality, and timeline issues appropriately. Facilitates issue resolution.
• Manages the contractual commitments, scopes of work, budgets, and time lines of multiple projects simultaneously.
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other related field preferred
• 8 years IT experience
• Working knowledge of technology applications used in business functions/units.
• Understands and considers the complexity and inter-relatedness of business functions and company technology applications.
• Working knowledge of standard concepts, best practices and procedures related to business functions/units.
If you are interested in this Project Manager job in Kansas City, MO then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.