Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Project Manager position in Eden Prairie, MN! If you would like to pursue a great career opportunity and enjoy working for a fast paced company, then Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
• Execute on core recruitment processes, including managing the process, selection, offer, negotiation, closing and all administrative components on behalf of the hiring manager.
• Provide high-touch candidate care, including dispositioning and engaging candidates as appropriate and in a manner that fosters transparency, simplicity and respect
• Maintain functional talent pipelines which result in top talent hired or contracted
• Consult with Hiring Managers in evaluating and presenting candidates, offer negotiation, and overall process troubleshooting - including review and consultation of internal salary reference points, market compensation tables, and market intelligence in order to recommend offer package components
• Demonstrate and apply knowledge of recruitment related employment laws, which includes underutilization criteria and providing gender and ethnicity information in accordance with regulations
• Work with Recruiting Coordinator/administrator to initiate offer processing including background and drug screening
• Work with business system liaisons for onboarding new resources
• Demonstrate best practices and troubleshoot with team members
• Demonstrate diversity awareness and utilize sourcing techniques that reach diverse population
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• 3+ years recruiting experience
• 3+ years of Microsoft Excel experience
• 2+ years developing and managing talent pipelines
• Prior planning or front office experience is a plus
• Prior project management experience is a plus
• Prior experience working in a finance role is a plus
• Experience working in an Information Technology organization is a plus
• Demonstrated ability to recruit on both a local and national level for a broad range of positions and with varying levels of senior leadership is required
• Must possess the ability to develop and manage talent pipelines
• Knowledgeable in various employment laws including those of EEO and AA guidelines
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract employees.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates interested in this Opportunity should apply IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT DELAY. Please click on the "Apply Now" button to fill out your application. If you have any questions, you can contact Kristin Kaiser at email@example.com
***Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis***
This position is being recruited for by Adecco's Service Delivery Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above, however your resume must be received via the "apply now" button included within to be considered.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.