GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
This person owns the project management and implementation process for GEHC Diagnostic Imaging, including sales order review; project planning, design/layout, contractor interface, submission of documentation; resource coordination and finally issues resolution.
This person is responsible for driving customer satisfaction and process productivity during the installation process including:
1. Acting as the primary liaison between GE and the customer team
2. Identification, escalation and resolution of issues, which might affect customer satisfaction and GE operational targets
3. Work cross functionally with sales and services teams while owning the project management and implementation process for GE Healthcare Diagnostic Imaging
4. Participation in process improvement initiatives
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Be aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
2. Complete all planned Compliance (Quality, EHS, etc) training within the defined deadlines.
3. Identify and report all customer or personal compliance concerns immediately to the appropriate organization.
1. Bachelors degree and 2 years of project management experience, or an Associates degree and 5+ years of Project Management experience
2. Minimum 2 years experience leading cross-functional teams
3. Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple priorities to meet scheduled completion dates and customer expectations
4. Ability to multi-task, managing multiple projects and competing priorities
5. Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate in a matrix environment
6. Ability to work effectively from a remote home office location
7. Ability to work with and influence team members to achieve mutual goals
8. Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office Applications
9. Candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
10. Candidate must have a valid driver's license
1. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
2. Ability to forecast and deliver on a schedule to meet quarterly revenue targets
3. Previous experience in construction or working with the building trades
4. Ability to communicate complex technical issues in a customer-friendly manner
5. Experience with large-scale project management where deadlines where met on or ahead of schedule; construction, IT or installations experience preferred;
6. Demonstrated customer service experience working in a clinical environment
7. Ability to provide constructive feedback to installation teams and contractors
8. Knowledge/experience with the healthcare industry and GEHC products
9. Proficient in project management software such as MS Project
10. Proficient with design tools such as AutoCAD & Visio
11. Current Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
12. Formal coursework in project management
13. Six Sigma certification and/or experience in Lean methodology
Locations: United States ; California; San Jose
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.