Project Manager 3 job in Portland, Oregon
Posted: December 21, 2016
Reference ID: 2036214863
A Technical Project Manager 3 job in Portland, Oregon is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. This position will also implement and facilitate release processes for code through development, test, and production environments. The Release Manager function works collaboratively with all participants in software development projects and supports developers and testers as they set up their build dev/test environments. This position also works with IT management to improve the software engineering processes and practices associated with continuously building, deploying, and updating software and environments. This is a long-term contract positions .
Technical Project Manager 3 job responsibilities include:
• Measure and monitor progress to verify application releases are delivered on time and within budget, and that they meet or exceed expectations. Where necessary, provide tools and services to help project teams manage and deploy releases into production
• Coordinate release content and effort based on the service request backlog, pending service requests, third party applications, or operating system updates
• Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes
• Maintain relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations
• Facilitate Deployment, Run Books and Implementation Plans. Conduct Weekly Release Reporting
• Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Business Administration or a closely-related technical discipline is highly desired
• 2+ years of demonstrated Release Management experience is required. This experience includes scheduling, coordinating and managing releases for multiple applications across various portfolios.
Resume/Matrix should clearly define the Release experience
• 5+ years of experience in information systems operations environment in systems analysis or development is required
• Experience with the fundamental operation, function, and workflow of a project management system with regard to timelines, dependencies, deliverables, milestones, and resources is required
• IT project and program management experience within an Information Technology environment is required
• PMP certification is highly desirable, but not required
If you are interested in this Technical Project Manager 3 job opportunity in Portland, Oregon then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Shea O'Shaughnessy at (503) 535-2580 or Shea.OShaughnessy@adeccona.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled