Adecco, a division of the world leader in the recruitment of office and finance professionals is currently recruiting for a Project Manager 3- Pittsburgh, PA
This opportunity is working with one of our premier clients.
Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Job Title: Professional - Project Manager (Non-IT) 3
$61.85 (up to-depending on experience)
Start/End Dates: 12/15/2016 - 12/29/2017
Areas of Expertise Project Management No
Software Skills MS Project No
Technical Skills Maintain Strategic Action Plans Supporting the Business Plan No 4 - 6 Years
Additional Skills: As a Non-IT Project Manager III within Client's Enterprise Third Party Management organization, you will be based in Pittsburgh, PA.
• Manages projects from original concept through final implementation and post-project assessment. Accountable for meeting project objectives within established timeframes. May be assigned a single project and/or portions of a portfolio.
• Develops in conjunction with the Program Manager; strategy, processes, resource allocation, budget, guidelines and support of project management team.
• Partners with internal project liaisons to acquire resources, assigns tasks, directs activities, and controls project execution. Coaches and mentors project team members. Experience leading diverse working groups is critical.
• Tracks and reports progress, analyzes the results based on facts, defines the products of the project, and forecasts future trends in the project. Proactively manages changes in project scope, identifies potential crises, and devises contingency plans.
• Maintains communications for governing bodies and interested parties. Communicates project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
Manages Risk - Working Experience
• Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
• Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Job Specific Competencies
Project Management - Extensive Experience
• Ability to plan, organize, monitor, and control projects, ensuring efficient utilization of technical and administrative resources, to achieve project objectives.
Process-base Project Management - Extensive Experience
• Knowledge of, and ability to identify existing processes/procedures and conceptualize simplification and consolidation opportunities with input from subject matter teams.
• Ability to identify and establish correlations amongst seemingly unrelated processes/procedures and establish structure.
Project Administration - Extensive Experience
• Knowledge of, and ability to use, organizational strategies, practices and tools for administering projects.
Consulting - Extensive Experience
• Knowledge of techniques, roles, and responsibilities in providing technical or business guidance to clients, both internal and external; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Problem Solving - Extensive Experience
• Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Effective Communications - Extensive Experience
• Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail - Extensive Experience
• Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
Analytical Thinking - Extensive Experience
• Knowledge of techniques and tools that promote effective analysis and the ability to determine the root cause of organizational problems and create alternative solutions that resolve the problems in the best interest of the business.
IT Standards, Procedures & Policies - Working Experience
• Basic knowledge of and the ability to utilize a variety of administrative skill sets and technical knowledge to manage organizational IT policies, standards, and procedures.
Organizational Leadership - Extensive Experience
• Knowledge of, and ability to use strategies and skills to enlist others in setting, embracing and achieving objectives.
PMP or Other Certification Preferred, but not necessary in lieu of experience
Required Education and Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 3+ years of relevant / direct industry experience. Certifications are often desired. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Client provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
Job Description: Summary:
The main function of a Project Manager is to oversee the application of project management methodology during all phases of the project cycle, with responsibilities including project design, scope management, cost control, quality and performance reporting.
• Develops, tracks and manages project budget, project plans, timelines and scope • Manage project resources including procuring project staff, developing, motivating, coaching and advising
• Partner closely with other members of functional project teams to define business requirements
• Lead teams of workers in the delivery of high-quality production • Prepare and present cost-benefit analyses • Ensure appropriate development and project management processes are being utilized • Make presentations to steering committees or project sponsors
• Bachelor's degree in a business or other non-technical field such as Finance, Accounting, or Administration or equivalent work experience. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
• PMP or PMI certification
• 5-7 years experience
• Proven project management experience
• People management and team building skills • Demonstrated ability to be flexible/ adaptable in exercising judgment in a changing environment and to manage competing priorities • Proven ability to learn business processes quickly and to work well with business partners at different levels within the organization • Strong ability to assess risk and apply management principles
Adecco offers a competitive benefit package.
DO NOT DELAY! APPLY NOW!! Project Manager 3- Pittsburgh, PA.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions.
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.