A Project Manager job in Research Triangle Park,NC is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. You will be working on an Entitlement Base Project to ensure the software download tools; API's and case management tools are integrated with the Entitlement Decision Service and subscription platform. You will be responsible for development of use cases, project schedules, status reporting, scrum call participation, metrics/KPI's, success criteria and customer outcomes. You will need to have at a minimum of eight years experience in in web application/technical project management. In addition, you will need to have experience with managing business analysts, product managers, software developers and QA engineers.
The Project Manager Job in Research Triangle Park,NC responsibilities include:
• Works with stakeholders to formulate and define project scope and objectives and to define project requirements and deliverables
• Plans and directs activity definition and sequencing, resource allocation, project schedules / milestones, deliverables, cost estimates, quality requirements, KPIs / success criteria and customer outcomes
• Monitors and communicates progress of project to all stakeholders as required
• Ensures that the quality of project deliverables meets customer requirements
• BA / BS in relevant disciplines; 8 to 10+ years experience in Web Application/Technical Project Management, hands on experience working with business analysts, product managers, software developers, and QA engineers
• Experience with Microsoft Project or equivalent; MS Office
• Must have a proven track record for successful delivery of software applications; expertise working cross functionally across teams and geographic locations
• Knowledge of operations, compliance, security and governance practices
If you are interested in this Project Manager job in Research Triangle Park,NCjob then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Tal Shavit at (919)484-8008 or Tal.Shavit@adeccona.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.