Location: Granville, Ohio - United States Job Title
: SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) Functional Analyst - Reliability Systems PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Functional Analyst for Reliability Systems (FA) is a key position in leading and executing our reliability roadmap in growing reliable performance of Owens Corning physical assets. The FA-RS provides technical, project, process and change management leadership to the Corporation (OC) linking business strategy and IT strategy with technology to drive business performance. The FA influences key IT decisions and demonstrates our OC values and commitment to high performance.
Join an organization that believes that every employee owns a piece of our bold growth goals and ultimate success. We are a market-leading innovator that has placed on the Fortune 500®. Owens Corning is devoted to delivering sustainable solutions across our three business segments while striving to ensure our people and products make the world a better place. We take pride in having an inclusive and diverse workplace with employees around the globe. A holistic sense of community exists across our entire organization as our talent grows globally. We are a company that fully recognizes the importance of paving a path to a sustainable and safe enterprise through investing in our people. Our desire to make an impactful difference in the world flows from top down to all levels of the organization. By being a company that instills pride within each and every employee, we aspire to build market-leading businesses; global in scope - human in scale. Reports to
: Global Reliability Process Leader, Manufacturing Science & TechnologySpan of Control
: Leadership of project focused External mirrored resourcesJOB RESPONSIBILITIES Demonstrates a commitment to safety leadership
JOB REQUIREMENTSMINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Actively participates in team safety meetings, hazard identification and safety training.
- Ensures rigorous compliance to standard safety procedures and OC corporate policies.Functional owner for OC global, enterprise reliability systems
- Understands business requirements and translates them into specific software solutions.
- Provides oversight for blueprinting and configuration of all instances of SAP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- Provides system analytical support for SAP PM and coordination with other modules.
- Structures information through integrated Business Intelligence (BI) toolsets such as Business Warehouse (BW), Business Objects (BOBJ), and Manufacturing Information & Intelligence (Mii).
- Assures integrity of PM Master Data standards, i.e. Functional Locations, Master Equipment Structure List, Work Center, Task-list Libraries.
- Develop and communicate program objectives and scope, including documentation of Business and plant specifications and Fitness for Use criteria.
- Works with business team to develop, validate and/or update the business case for the programs and provides guidance in the assessment of priorities
- Develops program high level plans and implementation team organization
- Leads, manages or executes programs, projects and initiatives, incorporating Change Management and communication processes, to deliver project value, expectations and performance, while meeting expected budget performance.
- Provide coordinated support and leadership in meeting all Project/Program expectations. Ensure quality of Project/Program deliverables.
- Administers the ITCC (Information Technology Change Control) process for reliability systems domain.
- Explore, Investigate and Champion Next Generation Capability. Potential examples include: Mobility applications, HANA, Fiori, Personas, etc.Maintains an understanding of industry and technology trends to provide insight into industry best practices
- Partners with professional organizations, such as SAP Centric EAM, ASUG, SMRP, etc.
understand and stay abreast of the competitive landscape and define opportunities in reliability.
- Benchmark with other companies on ERP and reliability systems.
- Bachelor degree required, preferably in computer science or similar area
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of applicable work experience in ERP systems.
- SAP systems experience mandatory, with PM and MM modules experience preferred
- Able to travel 40 - 50%, with some international travel expected
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Experience in working with IT architectural standards and development of Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) platform.
- Strong working knowledge and experience with Plant maintenance (PM) module; Materials Management (MM) module, Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) and Maintenance, Repairs and Operation (MRO)
- Understanding of manufacturing processes and business case development.
- Project Management experience or training
- Strong Communications - effective planning and execution of communications for team members and stakeholders, both written and verbal.
- Partner Relationships - experience with cross-functional teams that include third party expertise. Aptitude to build strategic and execution-focused plans and alliances with partner
- TPM training and/or application experience is highly desirable
- Teamwork and Collaboration are key characteristics. Teamwork begins with MRG as each member has accountabilities within functional/partner relationships as well as in site programs.
- Inspiration - has a passion for the work assigned, be persistent in the program objectives and drive for performance in work.
- Accountability - knows what needs to be done and gets it done. Willingly takes responsibility for project outcomes as a whole; unafraid of owning the results, actions and decisions of self or organization. Committed to follow through to completion.
- Judgment and Decision Making - Recognizes issues, problems, or opportunities and determines whether action is needed. Chooses appropriate action by formulating clear decision criteria and evaluates options by considering implications and consequences. Implements decisions or initiates action within a reasonable time.
- Building Trust and Operating with Integrity - builds and leverages key relationships within the Businesses, business stakeholders, External experts and project team members.
- Model the OC values: Integrity, Respect, Innovation, Accountability, Fun, Sharing, Candor
*LI-NM1 About Owens Corning
Owens Corning (NYSE: OC) develops, manufactures and markets insulation, roofing, and fiberglass composites. Global in scope and human in scale, the company's market-leading businesses use their deep expertise in materials, manufacturing and building science to develop products and systems that save energy and improve comfort in commercial and residential buildings. Through its glass reinforcements business, the company makes thousands of products lighter, stronger and more durable. Ultimately, Owens Corning people and products make the world a better place. Based in Toledo, Ohio, Owens Corning posted 2015 sales of $5.4 billion and employs about 16,000 people in 25 countries. It has been a Fortune 500® company for 62 consecutive years. For more information, please visit www.owenscorning.com .A career at Owens Corning offers the ability to enhance your expertise and achieve your personal and professional aspirations. Through it all, we'll empower you with an environment that encourages open communication and big ideas, competitive pay for your performance, comprehensive benefits, and more opportunities to make your impact.
Must be eligible to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis.
Owens Corning is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.