About The Coca-Cola Company
Everyone knows Coca-Cola. It's the best-known product in the world. We've been making it since 1886 and it still tastes the same.
As a business, The Coca-Cola Company is constantly evolving - we develop new products, acquire great brands and pioneer new ways of doing things. We sell four of the world's top five non-alcoholic sparkling drinks (Coke, Coke light, Sprite and Fanta) and 3,600+ products in over 200 countries, including water, juices, energy drinks, and even tea and coffee. Altogether, that adds up to more than 1.9 billion drinks around the globe every day. Global Business Services (GBS)
GBS is The Coca-Cola Company's multi-functional internal shared-services organization providing a wide range of transactional services across all Coca-Cola business units within functional areas such as: Finance and Procurement Operations, Human Resources Operations, Workplace Strategy and Operations, Controls and Compliance, Change Practice, Operational Excellence, Data Governance, User Experience and Content, and Creative Business Solutions. Our GBS main locations are Warsaw (Poland), Drogheda (Ireland), Buenos Aires (Argentina), San José (Costa Rica), Manila (Philippines), and Atlanta (Georgia, USA). We offer our associates:
- The Coca-Cola Company's extraordinary heritage, our leading brands and the global scale of what we do.
- The challenge of meaningful work - our unique global system offers constant opportunities to develop world-class skills and a truly international career.
- A unique culture where people do what they love and live their values.
- The kind of competitive compensation you would expect from a world leader.
At The Coca-Cola Company, our people
have their own formula for turning passion into action. Together, that's how we push the world's greatest brands to new heights. What's your secret formula? Creative Account Services/Project Manager
(This position has 2 available openings) Position Overview
This role will support Coca-Cola Studios - a team of internal creative, design and digital specialists within Global Business Services (GBS). Specifically, this role will serve as Project Manager and liaison between internal associate clients and creative service delivery SMEs on assigned projects. Projects will include print and interactive design, presentations and copy/content, video production, and related services.
The position requires someone with the ability to successfully manage a significant creative project management workload in a fast-paced environment, demonstrated commitment to quality, strong attention to detail, and superior client service and communication skills. Ideal candidate will have creative project management / client service experience in an ad agency or related environment, demonstrated ability to understand client needs, and deep understanding of creative solution delivery. Key Responsibilities:
Project Management : Management of high volume of individual projects or multi-faceted programs including: client discovery, drafting creative brief, development of estimates/proposals, client communication, budget oversight and management of resources (vendors and team) to ensure successful delivery of creative, targeted solutions on time and within budget.
Operations Management: Utilize Workfront creative management tool to drive productivity and efficiency. Ensure resources are allocated optimally, track key milestones and deliverables, and manage vendor/internal resources.
Creative Client Service Management : Ability to align creative services via deep understanding of clients, their organizations as well as the Company, and the spectrum of Coca-Cola Studios creative solutions. Assist in the development of creative strategy via ability to draft strong creative briefs. Collaborate effectively with clients and creative team to drive effective solutions Education:
Bachelor's Degree Required Related Experience:
5+ years of relevant work experience in related role Functional Skills:
- Experience managing multiple, concurrent creative projects (deliverables, timeline, resource planning and budget)
- Ability to coordinate and collaborate with project resources across teams and organizations
- Ad agency (or related) account management / client service experience
- Vendor management experience
- Strategic knowledge of The Coca-Cola Company and/or consumer goods industry and branding
- Knowledge of project management tools and methods
- Excellent communication skills
- High degree of EQ (emotional intelligence)
- Attention to detail and operational focus
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt to changing needs
- Experience working in a global environment
- Experience utilizing Workfront creative management tool
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
That sounds appealing? Then start now - TASTE THE FEELING .
- DRIVE INNOVATION : Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS : Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER : Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS : Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS : Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
Please submit your application (CV and Cover Letter) in English.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top