The Project Manager is responsible for the successful analysis and implementation of complex sales tools and systems enhancements. From Business requirement to fulfilment you will work across business units to drive the implementation of strategic system initiatives.
• Work with key stakeholders to document business requirements for complex sales systems projects
• Lead project meetings, documenting discussions, issues, and key decisions
• Functional expert and lead administrator on Oracle Financing Sales cloud environment
• Work closely with the Business Applications team to develop and maintain sales systems and tools
• Test and troubleshoot system configuration and functionality.
• Manage and track risks, issues (bugs) to resolution
• Works well with all levels of the organization, and successfully manage cross-departmental expectations
• Keep up-to-date on product releases schedule, analysis impact to Oracle Financing Sales Cloud environment, and recommend new features for implementation.
• Identify test scenarios, develop test scripts, and execute testing for system and user acceptance testing
• Work closely with Sales Program managers, and other business user to perform UAT and ensure successful roll-out of new enhancements to end users
• Ability to multi-task several initiatives concurrently
• Minimum 12 years of hands on experience working complex systems projects
• Self-starter with a proven track record in end to end project management
• Experience in Agile methodology
• Proven knowledge of Oracle Identity Manager (OIM)
• Working experience in Oracle Sales Cloud a plus
• Experience with Business Intelligence applications
• Excellent analytical and communication skills
• Detailed oriented and ability to think outside the box
• Excellent communication and follow up skills
• PMP or other equivalent project management certification a plus
• Experience with Microsoft Project a plus
Performs non-technical project completion using an internal customer perspective, typically from initiation through delivery.
Develops project plans and coordinates cross-functional teams through meetings and progress measurement activity which bring distinct, specific projects to completion both on time and within budget.
Provide leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. Recommends and justifies major changes to existing products/services/processes. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Typically 12 years of related experience to include 10 or more years of project management experience desired.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.