This project manager will be working on a team supporting Claims initiatives.
The Claims area will be aligning to 3 major company initiatives.
1. Digital Strategy - Incorporating claims functionality into their customer experience initiatives to improve responsiveness and capabilities of mobile and web products.
2. BI/Analytics- Utilization of data to identify trends and risks. Using data to identify Fraud or Subrogation opportunities
3. Multi-Channel Communications- Allow customers to customize their contact preferences. (Text, e-mail etc)
Project Management responsibilities:
Ideal candidate would have experience working on the business side in addition to IT. Helping with Business Case Development (BCD) and Scope / Charter development.
* Lead, coordinate, facilitate and motivate all associated project resources to gain alignment on project goals and deliverables.
* Facilitate and lead effective project meetings, manage change and conflict, and develop resource planning estimates to manage project workload and productivity.
* Perform project reviews and either individually assess the health of a project or lead a small team in the review in order to clearly identify the most important problem areas as well as noteworthy areas of praise.
* Turn any-size troubled projects around
* Create, manage and track project vehicles, including, but not limited to:
o Project schedules
o Detailed project plans
o Project scope statements
o Cost estimates
o Resource plans
o Risk and issues logs
o Status reports
o Cost benefit analysis and/or
o Business case preparation and/or reporting
o Tailor project management, development and support processes to meet the needs of individual (new and/or ongoing) projects.
PMP is strongly preferred
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.