The successful candidate must be available off hours for implementations. This could be a mix of working on-site and remote calls and check-ins, but is typically just follow-up check-in calls in the evening. Frequency is approximately once a month or sometimes every other month.
Skills / Requirements:
- Must have packaged application experience - i.e., managing and driving 3rd party (software vendor) deliverables.
- Experience with drafting technical service contracts and SOWs.
- Experience with modified agile approach to projects.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and English-language skills. Will be responsible for developing clear and compelling project communications for department meetings, sponsor updates, etc.
- Flexible, self-starter; comfortable with wearing Business Analyst, Facilitator, and Project Manager hats as needed.
- Experience driving projects with cross functional impacts.
- Project scheduling and tracking for both business and technical deliverables.
- Focus on digital asset management (DAM) for retail creative collateral. Project experience with DAM, Creative ops, workflow engines preferred.
- Experience overseeing several small to medium efforts (3-9 months with $100K-$500K budget).
- O365 products a must.
Nice to Have:
o Clarity, Jira, SAP
o Managing a Budget (~$500K)
o Large projects (1+ year/$1+ million)About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.