A Project Manager job in Kalamazoo, MI is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. This position is responsible for the delivery of a completed project, including schematic design, design development, construction documents and construction administration. The Project Manager must be able to oversee multiple projects simultaneously and successfully lead a design team with exceptional quality and within schedule and budget. This position is fully responsible for project delivery including responding to client needs, creating design solutions, coordinating design sub consultants and authoring construction documents.
Project Manager job responsibilities include:
• Perform routine to moderately difficult architectural projects with minimal supervision
• Conduct programming charrettes
• Oversee the preparation of working drawings, calculations, specifications, schedules and cost estimates on specific projects
• Oversee the preparation of a coordinated set of construction documents, including managing sub consultants and coordinating their work
• Bachelors and/or Masters Degree in Architecture from a NAAB accredited institution
• Registered Architect in MI or able to obtain in 3 months
• Minimum 3 years experience as Project Manager; Minimum 10 years' experience in an architectural practice
• Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD and Revit Software
If you are interested in this Project Manager job in Kalamazoo, MI then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Andrea Gomez at email@example.com or 616-432-6759.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.