**CANNOT WORK CORP TO CORP**
TEKsystems is seeking multiple Project Managers for one of our clients in the Lansing area. These roles will be CONTRACT TO HIRE
The candidate profile we are seeking are 5+ years experience in a project management role, preferably with an organization of 100+ people. This can be in a formal project management office (PMO) setting or in an individual contributor role.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of various project management methodologies, PMBOK, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Six Sigma, etc.Responsibilities
- PMP certification is NOT required BUT preferred
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for smooth execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Coordinate resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Understand and execute on techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project Performance
- Manage relationships with clients and all stakeholders
Please call to discuss further details!About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.