Top 3 Skills:
1) Project Management Exp - Budgeting, Forecasting, and Project completion (Ideally 3+ years). Project manager will be creating and manage the budget for each project. The Project Manager will also be running point on several projects at once so the manager is looking for someone that manage a project from "cradle to grave."
2) Technical knowledge of work-space planning and services - ideally this resource understands what is takes to build out a floor plan and build it from the ground up. (Ex: Employee equipment - computers, phones, servers, electrical tools, etc.)
3) Communication - This resource will be interfacing directly with vendors so it is imperative that they have great communication and are able to build rapport.
About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
- Working on multiple different projects within Workplace Services
- Assist with all site initiatives located on the east coast
- When the project is approved and comes through to the team the Project Manager will be assigned specific projects and has to determine the scope of each project
- Adding buildings, centers, and suites, as well as removing all of these when necessary
- Assisting with financials and will help to determine the budget for each project
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.