About the Role:
- You will be responsible for program managing large scoped, complex programs that deliver new value-add capabilities to clients.
- You will work with multiple functions to integrate the business and client requirements into a comprehensive program plan and will lead the delivery of that plan, managing a large, cross functional team..
- You will partner with key business stakeholders to ensure a successful start-up and completion of a project. You will present to and communicate with senior leadership.
- You will work in an exciting environment of leading edge technologies and processes, including the delivery of electronic services and the use of an Agile framework for development.
- You will contribute to achieving the revenue and client satisfaction goals of the business. This contribution is recognized and valued by the organization’s Leadership Team.
About our Business:
The E-Payments business of Fiserv provides innovative technology based products and services to clients. We work with clients to define and deliver progressive solutions that exceed their expectations. The business keeps pace with the ever changing needs of people’s lives to deliver solutions that enable people to have optimal money movement choices.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Lead programs, ensuring predictable, consistent, and successful delivery. Lead team members in multiple functions to define, document, and manage deliverables.
- Provide a complete end to end view of the overall program to the organization and all stakeholders.
- Exhibit proactive behavior by engaging in program planning activities, including but not limited to: Defining the overall scope of the program; Creating and maintaining a consolidated timeline highlighting the major milestones and associated dates for program activities; identifying and communicating program dependencies, risks, and issues and associated impacts.
- Define and lead program governance, outlining roles and responsibilities and decision rights.
- Ensure success criteria defined upfront to promote alignment and actively manage to expected program outcomes.
- Keep all stakeholders (internal & external) engaged in the program, aligned on expected outcomes and informed about what is occurring throughout the program. Present to and communicate with senior leadership frequently.
- Proactively communicate the program’s progress on an on-going basis, ensuring transparency throughout the lifecycle.
- 7 years of complex Program/Project Management experience (preferably in Agile environment), or equivalent
- BS in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or equivalent education or work experience
- Excellent leadership, proficient planning and organization skills, strong judgment and decision making, flexible, positive attitude, strong problem solver, strong computer/systems and writing skills, strong team player, learning agility
Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
Experience in banking, financial services, and/or software industries
Familiarity with Project Management and Agile tools
Travel Required: 5% travel
A little about us: