Project Manager - CRM What we're looking for
As a Project Manager of CRM
, you will join a growing organization and will directly support the CRM and Consumer Engagement organization in creating effective one-to-one engagement campaigns for Call of Duty.
The ideal candidate will exhibit a comprehensive understanding of project and traffic management methodologies, with the flexibility to adjust approaches for a dynamic and fluid environment. You must possess a unique blend of project skills and business savvy; a passion for exceptional execution within a dynamic environment and the flexibility and focus to achieve results.
This position would be employed by an external agency (Volt), working onsite with Activision Publishing. What you'll do
What you'll bring
- Own the process for the email marketing program as well as expanding channels
- Manage multiple process workflows to deliver campaigns on time with tight deadlines
- Hands-on approach and ability to flex to achieve success in a dynamic environment
- Ownership of campaign development process working with key stakeholders across the business
- Partner with CRM team leads to deliver campaigns: Strategy, Production, Creative and Analytics
- Drive collaboration between analytics, marketing, production, studios and agencies
- Ensure delivery, review and approval of business and technical requirements
- Stakeholder management and prioritization of project deliverables
- Manage stakeholder review processes for campaign creation end to end
- Track development progress and report status
- Identify potential risks and develop risk mitigation plans in partnership with the business stakeholders
- Communicate with cross-functional team to secure and source assets
What you've done
- Project management work or digital producer experience, preferably in a creative agency environment
- 3 years of project management experience
- Impeccable communication skills
- JIRA & Confluence or other project management tracking tool experience a plus
Great Games Start with Great People! This is an exciting time to join us!
- Successfully managed complex, cross-functional projects
- Proven experience of managing multiple creative and business stakeholders
- Experience managing creative and shepherding it through multiple checkpoints across legal, PR and multiple Marketing teams
- Experience in Kanban, SCRUM and/or traditional waterfall methodologies
Ask anyone who works at Activision, or with Activision, their favorite thing about it, and they'll tell you, it's the people. We have world class brands, infrastructure and resources, but our success doesn't come from assembly lines producing widgets. Our success comes from people producing greatness together. We are nothing without our employee's brilliance. So if you're interested in our biggest priority, it's the people.
Headquartered in Santa Monica, CA, Activision operates at the intersection of technology, entertainment, eSports, and consumer products. Activision is more than just the leading developer and publisher of video games, we are the creators of some of the world's biggest, most ground-breaking titles in the industry. Our portfolio includes Call of Duty ® , Skylanders ® , and Destiny ® .
What are you waiting for?
For more details and to apply for this position, visit us at www.activision.com/careers
A little about us:
We are lucky to work in a business where imagination, creativity, and play aren't only encouraged, they're required.