The Linkedin Creative Studio is looking for an experienced production manager. You'll be the glue that holds our in-house agency together - working closely with the creatives and our business partners to manage workflow, assign resources, build schedules, and just about everything else to keep things running like clockwork.
- Prioritize and manage inbound project requests from concept through completion under tight schedules; including allocating resources, defining milestones and schedules, and facilitating cross-functional communication.
- Establish processes, workflows, tools and documentation that set the team up for success and help them work more efficiently to deliver results
- Collaborate with the creative team to deliver work in a way that builds trust with development, marketing and business leadership.
- Oversee projects in a project management system, including updating projects in the system with the latest status
- Cleary communicate project queue status, issues, resource allocation and priorities to cross-functional teams and business leadership
- Proactively identify risks and create plans to resolve them in a timely manner
Basic Qualifications :
- 5-7 years of project management experience
- Experience working in an advertising agency or in-house
- Experience with a variety of media
- BA/BS degree
- Experience working in both an advertising agency and in-house
- Ability to multitask, analyze opportunities, define successful approaches, and proactively solve problems
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.