Project Manager, Digital RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position is responsible for planning, participating and managing cross-functional projects that support the Airgas eCommerce platform. The eCommerce Project Manager serves as the primary lead for business projects. The ability to manage projects that include Hybris, SAP and/or related eCommerce technology platforms is critical to the success of this role.ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Responsible for leading business and technology projects that support the Airgas eCommerce platform.
- Creation and maintenance of program reporting, implementing necessary procedures to support program practices.
- Direct necessary activities, inform management of progress, highlight and communicate risks, and ultimately delivery project, based on agreed upon project timeline. Verify timelines, status, dependencies, and roadblocks across multiple projects on rapid timelines.
- Responsible for developing and documenting functional designs for the software, gathering the appropriate approvals, and reviewing them with the software development team.
- Identify areas of improvement, including communication, project team composition, and project risk assessment and mitigation.
- May manage project managers or business analysts in a direct or indirect role.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- College degree in Computer Science or related fields
- 5 or more years with project management roles.
- Proven experience in managing large, complex projects, preferably in the eCommerce/Digital space
- Proven experience delivering project/program reporting, procedures and for identifying and implementing best practices.
- Manage project pipeline; create and follow project plans and schedules, and execute on plans.
- Coordinate project plan, timeline, deliverables and go-live with various teams, including other Digital (including Merchandising, Marketing/Analytics, Creative) and IT Teams
- Previous project management experience with Hybris or other multi-channel e-Commerce solutions preferred.
- Strong understanding of Airgas' business or related business
- Able to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments; demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills; work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment.
- Must be flexible, adaptable and able to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments, while delivering quality work amidst tight deadlines.
Must fit into the Airgas culture, particularly: putting safety first, accepting and implementing distributed responsibility, respecting the dignity of one another, acting with ethics and integrity, confronting problems, being open to ideas, and managing with an eye towards longer-term success.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essentials functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enables individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Able to talk, hear, and walk sit: use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel or crouch.
Specific vision abilities to include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to focus objects required.WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate and is an office setting.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability
Airgas is a company of hardworking men and women dedicated to helping our customers succeed.