Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Digital & Mobile Product Development (DMPD) within Visa is a globally-distributed division of over 600 team members within Visa's Technology & Operations organization. We are responsible for developing and managing end-to-end technology solutions that promote growth of digital commerce and mobilization of payments in emerging and developed markets. Job Description
- The Project Manager in Digital and Mobile Product Development
(DMPD) is responsible for managing the buildout of Push Payment capabilities to
continue the establishment of an easy to use, globally standard, reliable and
scalable Push Payment network for clients and partners to leverage and to meet
the ongoing needs and requirements of Visa's Digital and Mobile Products. The Push Payment platform aims to displace cash, increase acceptance and provide alternate payment experiences that meet fast evolving consumer needs of the digital era.
- The Project Manager in this function will be responsible for the end to end lifecycle - planning, execution and implementation of the capabilities that fall under all four of these domains.
- This is a highly visible position that interacts with a broad spectrum of
stakeholders including management at varying levels, developers, architects,
business leaders and the like.
- A strong candidate will have a solid experience with technology product and project management, cross-functional team leadership, as well as exceptional business analysis, problem-solving, cross-team coordination, communications, project/program management, processes, and change management skills. The ideal candidate is not just a facilitator or project plan tracker but ensures things get done. The ideal candidate must have a drive to get things done and a "make it happen" attitude.
- 8+ years of industry experience as a Program/Project
manager within a technology environment, with a record of successfully
delivering complex software systems or services
- Familiarity with mobile app development, mobile payments,
web services, transaction workflow modeling and enterprise application
- Strong verbal and written communications skills,
position-appropriate mentoring/leadership abilities, ability to quickly master
new systems and/or processes, capacity to stay organized while managing
- Solid understanding of all facets of mobile application
development lifecycle (SDLC/PDLC) and program and project management
techniques, methodologies and best practices.
- Strong knowledge of agile development practices (especially
Scrum and / or Kanban), methodologies and tools (e.g. Rally). Direct hands on
experience with developing story outlines, writing user stories, grooming
product backlogs and coordinating/prioritizing conflicting requirements in a
fast paced, ever changing environment
- Ability to thoroughly understand complex business and
technical issues and influence decision making at all levels of the
organization without formal reporting structure authority
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in business, computer science or
- 3+ years directly relevant Web product development experience and Mobile Product development experience within a larger, leading technology company including experience and familiarity with
JSON concepts, SOA, RESTful API, Open API's, API Management and SDK's.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.