Discover. A more rewarding way to work.
At Discover Financial Services, you'll find yourself in the company of some of the industry's smartest and most reliable professionals. And at a company that rewards dedication, values innovation and supports growth.
Thrive in an environment that promotes teamwork and shared success. Build on a foundation of mutual respect. Join the company that understands rewarding careers like no other, with this exceptional opportunity:
Project Manager, Enterprise AML Risk Program
The Project Manager, Enterprise AML Risk Program will be responsible for assisting in the development of all programmatic elements in the design and execution of an effective BSA/AML and Sanctions Risk Program. The individual in this position will report to the Mgr. Enterprise AML Risk Program to determine and carry out the effective implementation of Program requirements and collaborate with the business unit BSA/AML Officers and key business partners in this regard. Responsibilities:
- Participate in the development & execution of the Risk Assessment Methodology for annual Risk Assessments performed by DFS
- Participate in the development of risk based standards for the execution of relevant internal controls (e.g. country risk, customer/partner risk, etc)
- Participate in the execution of pertinent internal controls (e.g. country risk rating list, risk assessment, quarterly evaluation, etc)
- Partner with business units BSA/AML Officers and business unit personnel to design and implement effective AML processes
- Escalate potential BSA/AML issues to appropriate management and tracking to resolution
- Promote a risk-aware culture, ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes.
Skills Required skills:
- Bachelor Degree
- 4 years' experience in Risk Management, Compliance/AML or other related areas
- Previous experience in BSA, AML
- CAMS certification preferred
- JD preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Discover is one of the most recognized brands in U.S. financial services. We’re a direct banking and payment services company built on a legacy of innovation and customer service.