The Process Improvement Project Lead facilitates change initiatives and solution adoption for Accounting projects and process improvement initiatives, resulting in delivery of anticipated benefits including adjustments in culture, business processes, systems use and behaviors.
The Process Improvement Project Lead;
- Designs, analyzes and develops detailed project plans and documentation to optimize effectiveness and minimize risk factors impacting solution adoption.
- Develops metrics and dashboard criteria, training and communication plans for initiatives to report out on progress and to drive change.
- Works well with people who are expected to perform the implementation of the change and assists them in organizing the work and tracking the progress to ensure deadlines are met and benefits realized for the initiatives.
- Manages the tasks laid out and escalates any issues clearly and timely.
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A./B.S.) in Business, Communications, Marketing, Finance/ Accounting, Risk Management, IT
- 2- 4 years experience and/or training
- Knowledge and experience implementing project management theories/models.
- Demonstrated experience developing and executing project management strategies and plans.
- Demonstrated experience managing team to the tasks to ensure successful delivery.
- Project Coordination, Communications, Marketing, Finance, Risk Management, Public Relations, Customer Service. Business analysis, project control and/or financial analysis experience.
- SQL proficiency
- Advanced Excel
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills, outstanding relationship management, compelling interpersonal skills, excellent customer service focus.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and bring complex projects to timely completion.
- Ability to drive change and manage process improvement projects across different parts of the organization.
- Solid experience with financial reporting and budgetary process.
- Six Sigma Certification preferred
Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:
Office Depot and Office Max offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Office Depot and Office Max is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.