Project Manager, Financial Institutions Group Business Operations
You will drive strategy and execute on high priority projects/programs in the Financial Institutions Group Business Operations Office within the Commercial Bank. You will work with smart and passionate people to deliver results that have a direct impact on the company’s bottom line. You will take on important and exciting responsibility from day one, working with key stakeholders across the company. You will be challenged to excel and lead alongside the brightest talent in the industry and be rewarded for your achievements.
Responsibilities will include:
- Partnering cross-functionally with members of the four FIG core business lines to provide strategic and tactical thought partnership to effectively drive project delivery and operational efficiencies
- Building relationships and collaborating with key stakeholders to ensure delivery of commitments
- Providing strategic direction to projects, peers and customers
- Overseeing a range of initiatives affecting FIG Business Operations
- Ensuring projects are being documented appropriately, escalating impediments and facilitating timely delivery
- Leveraging problem solving and influencing skills to ensure project plans deliver on intent
- Demonstrating exceptional communication, collaboration, problem solving and influencing skills
- Supporting growth driven change within the FIG organization
- Communicating with FIG leadership on a regular basis
The person will:
- Exhibit outstanding influencing skills to effectively drive project / program efforts
- Demonstrate a proven track record of excellent project management, bringing the ability to quickly put structure in place to manage work in a dynamic complex environment.
- Have excellent communication and partnership skills which are essential for interacting and communicating with key stakeholders at all levels across the company to manage, inform and influence outcomes
- High degree of autonomy while maintaining awareness of when to engage others for direction/support
- Lead stakeholder project meetings and engage appropriate performers to drive each effort to completion
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of experience in project management for business initiatives or 5 years of experience in project management for financial operations experience
- PMP Certification
- At least 2 years of experience working with Commercial Lending business teams
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.