This position is for a project manager for the Frito-Lay Design team. This project manager is responsible for keeping the design team organized and working efficiently on a daily basis. We are looking for an optimistic person who is a self-starter and has the ability to navigate the complexities of the Frito-Lay organization. The design team is a new function that is growing and needs someone to help with keeping the team focused on all aspects of design and design priorities that will drive value for the business. This position will directly report to the Senior Design Director.
- Managing Budgets
- Managing all timelines
- Coordinating photo shoots
- Processing all purchase orders for the team
- Manage external agencies
- Manage internal design team
- Help drive collaboration
- Manage design studio resources
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration or Design or other related area
Skills & Capabilities:
- 5-8 years of work experience in design or related creative agency
- Strong organization skills - Ability to run project management software
- Ability to anticipate design issues & problems
- Ability to manage design budgets
- Ability to influence effectively across divisions, functions, customers and suppliers utilizing data and developed insights.
- Ability to execute and manage programs, sometimes dealing in ambiguous situations.
- Communication skills: Communicates effectively to win support. Collaboratively shares information, best practice and ideas with others throughout PepsiCo.
- Functional expertise - a great knowledge of how design and design processes work
Not Eligible for Relocation