The Oracle Global Business Finance (GBF) Systems team works collaboratively with Global Process Owners (GPO's), LOB Management, Oracle Application Labs (OAL), IT, Development, and Senior Management providing continuity and direction as needed to support the GBF organization with financial information management solutions. The GBF Systems Program Management Team is responsible for managing programs and initiatives that provide reporting solutions to the user groups within the finance community.
The Project Manager in the GBF Systems Program Management Team will be responsible for the overall coordination, execution, control, and implementation of specific projects and initiatives ensuring consistency with the organization's strategy, commitments, and goals.
The Project Manager role within the GBF Systems organization will be a key driver of Global Business Finance initiatives and is a principal liaison between our line of business owners and development teams in IT. This role will build strong partnerships with key business stakeholders as well as engineering resources to ensure successful delivery of business critical reporting initiatives. The Project Manager will actively support business owners to develop and document project requirements and effectively communicate with IT and development resources the desired end state. Similarly, the Project Manager will develop a comprehensive test plan confirming successful implementation of the requirements and facilitate cross-functional teams in user acceptance testing through to successful completion.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Project Management professional to play a key role in delivering valuable reporting to our business and at the same time work with some of the most advanced financial management technologies available on the market today.
- Ability to take strategic initiatives and programs and slice it into manageable projects providing direction, oversight and control
- Ability to manage multiple programs/projects within given deadlines in a fast paced and complex environment
• Drive business process efficiencies; understand the levers that drive an integrated process and work across the functional organizations to deliver an optimal solution
• Act as a change management catalyst and a key interface and bridge between the various Lines of Business (LOB's) and OAL/IT
• Ensure Oracle's own deployment of Oracle products is a leading showcase of advanced business thinking
- Strong leadership skills with a proactive participative style
- Act as a key interface and bridge between the various GBF Lines of Business (LOBs) and IT
- Work with key reporting stakeholders to develop Business Requirements documents
- Develop test plans and conduct cross-functional teams in user acceptance testing to signoff and deployment, utilizing bug tracking and resolution
- Develop best practice templates and tools as part of the Program Management Team framework
Performs non-technical project completion using an internal customer perspective, typically from initiation through delivery.
Develops project plans and coordinates cross-functional teams through meetings and progress measurement activity which bring distinct, specific projects to completion both on time and within budget.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex; independent judgment needed. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Prefer 5 years of project management or related experience.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.