Project Manager, Global Customer and Commercial Leadership
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Posted: January 28, 2017
Reference ID: 39253
This role is responsible for coordination and management of ecommerce, omni shopper, digital and customer capabilities projects and will assist team leaders in creating best in class strategies and tactics that help galvanize the broader CCL community and deliver value to all stakeholders including Business Units, bottlers and customers.
- Manage organization of Council and Routine Meetings, conference call and agendas
- Support coordination of customer visits to ATL HQ
- Partner with Customer Portal team in updating re-writing documents for content and accuracy in line with line manager requirements
- Management of Functional Community and BU communications (monthly community calls, e-news and customer portal)
- Support design and implementation of CCU curriculum and any coordination of regional capability sessions
- Management of team meetings, agendas
- Support of team travel and guests
- Ad hoc special projects (ppt presentations, customer/partner meetings, etc.)
1. Drive consistent communication throughout the entire system coordinated across all communications platforms for customer capabilities and ecommerce, digital and omni shopper teams
2. Manage organization of Industry, Council, and Routine Meetings, conference call and agendas
3. Support coordination of customer and partner visits to AOC
4. Meeting Functional and Business Units community
5. Assist in developing and producing content for major meetings, team meetings
6. Support the School of CCL within the Coca-Cola University platform and CCC for content, analysis, and coordination with cross functional partners
7. Ad hoc special projects
QUALIFICATIONS / COMPENTENCIES / SKILLS:
1-3 years of project or account management experience
Experience in with senior customers and digital and ecommerce platforms. Omni Shopper experience.
Must be able to work effectively with a global audience.
Bachelor's degree Required
• Drive Innovation: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business (encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
• Collaborate with System, Customers, and other Stakeholders: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
• Act like an Owner: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders.
• Inspire Others: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
• Develop Self and Others: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top