About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Job Description The Project Manager I plans, manages and delivers distinct projects through all specific phases, in alignment with business and / or enterprise strategies. Provides leadership, direction and coaching to teams(s) while partnering with business and executive stakeholders within a single or across multiple Lines of Business (LoB).
• Manages projects with low regulatory oversight.
• Project risk profile is generally low to moderate.
• May indirectly manage / work with third party vendors
• Management direction or executive oversight may be required and provided as needed.
• Typically leads the delivery of Tier 4 / 5 projects, with low complexity profiles and below.
• May indirectly manage a LoB project team consisting of Business Analysts, Business SMEs and Technology resources where applicable to the project.
• May manage a number of small projects at any given time, and time horizon of projects are generally short term. Job Requirements • Bachelor's degree required
• Project Management Certification preferred or relevant Project Management methodology experience
• 5-7 years relevant experience, including credit card experience
• Comprehensive knowledge of the practices, procedures and principles of project management
• Exposure to financial management with respect to tracking, forecasting and managing project budgets.
• Ability to make an impact, influence and achieve results with effective negotiation, problem-solving and communication skills
• Strong facilitation and follow-through skills
• Commitment to team skills development and ability to attract top talent
• Team player with ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external partners
• Ability to create and foster a cohesive team, and promote a positive work environment for all employees.
• Ability to think strategically and possess strong business acumen
• Proven ability to stay focused under pressure, demonstrating resilience in challenging situations
• Experienced change agent, able to guide cross-functional teams through complex change from concept to execution
• Comfortable with ambiguity and ability to cope with rapid change
• Strong leadership skills - lead by example, champion change and develop a highly motivated team to consistently exceed expectations
• Good judgment- ability to determine which issues to escalate vs. to resolve independently, and provide suggestions for possible resolution Hours M-F 8-5 Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Delaware City (Primary) Wilmington
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.