Company DescriptionFind your everywhere
Join Visa and discover what a career adventure can really be.
Very few companies can offer its employee the global reach that Visa does. That's the power of Visa's "My Everywhere" - a big brand with limitless possibilities. Our Team
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) Team is responsible for securing employee access to our core applications and infrastructure in the most efficient, compliant and user-friendly manner, innovatively using the latest industry standards and tools. Our goal is to become the gold standard for IAM world-wide, and we are already on our way, recently winning Oracle's annual Identity Management Innovation award!Job Description
We are seeking an experienced project manager to work within a team dedicated to the task of building the best IAM solution in the world. The job also presents technical product management opportunities to influence product direction.Key responsibilities
- Manage cross functional project from conception through to completion
- Assemble and lead cross organizational high performance teams, creating a collaborative environment and executing with a sense of urgency
- Drive efficiency by utilizing Visa's Project Management Methodology, processes and tools
- Navigate Visa's organizational structure to identify impacts, stakeholders and authorities
- Provide timely and accurate reporting to all stakeholders; hold regular cross organizational management briefings
- Collaborate with Technical Product Managers reporting in the same team and take on product management functions as needed.
- Lead boldly and utilize hard and soft skills to influence participants of all levels towards the common goal
- Proactively identify and mitigate risks and issues
- Maintain meticulous records of projects and programs financials, issues, risks, decisions, schedules
- Exercise independent judgment with minimal direction from supervisor (Essential)
- Communicate effectively and clearly through verbal and written communication skills, problem solving, attention to detail and interpersonal skills (Essential)
- Ability to function effectively within a highly technical environment by demonstrating technical knowledge of systems implementation and software development methodologies (Essential)
- Prior experience managing Identity, Access management, and security projects is preferred otherwise candidates must demonstrate experience of projects with a similar level of technical complexity
- Expert ability to work independently and manage one's time (Essential)
- Expert leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback (Essential)
- Expert knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods (Typically required)
Bachelor degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
Fresh Grads are welcome to apply.
1-2 years Project or Product Management experience a plus (Waterfall and Agile)
PMP certification or a MBA is a plusAdditional Information
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.