Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk . Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. What do you get to do in this position?
- Manage scope, schedule, resources, and budget commitments
- Prepare forecasting and financial data for business unit review
- Schedule and conduct all project meetings
- Manage the change order, risk, and issues logs
- Train, mentor, and evaluate internal project personnel
- Coordinate internal and external teams to execute the scope of work
- Manage the client relationship and ensure client satisfaction
· Qualifications: This job might be for you if:
- Four-year degree / technical degree or / with 7-10 years of equivalent work experience
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and project management/organization skills
- Ability to travel >95%
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to, MS Project, Word and Excel
- Financial acumen and understanding
- Passionate about customer service and team success
- Leadership skills: team building, empower and delegate authority, ability to build rapport
- Thorough understanding of contract procedures and tactics
- Advanced knowledge of contract law, codes, standards, and industry construction knowledge
- Understanding of ESCO lower / higher education or municipality projects
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY . Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.