Under limited supervision, plan, manage, and execute varied software development, customization, or IT systems development projects. Gather information at front end to determine project parameters and specifications, and to budget human, financial and other resources. May provide technical oversight to some staff and track attainment of project milestones. Report on progress and budget expenditures to project owners. Required Skills
- Strong project and relationship management skills.
- Risk and issue management skills.
- Experience with escalations - driving issues and risks to resolution and managing stakeholder communications.
- Strong written and verbal communication (from management to executive levels).
- Ability to lead/influence in a matrixed environment.
- Works with a high degree of independence while managing portfolio stakeholders, engagement teams, and management.
- Forecasts and remediates trouble points with minimal supervisory direction.
- Self-identifies most tasks.
- Experience with resource and capacity planning
- Strong project/portfolio financial management skills
- Roadmap Planning - Experience in leading future work discussions and tracking proposed releases.
- Demand Management - Experience in gathering estimates from teams on resource needs, duration, and costs, including experience challenging teams regarding the inputs.
- Portfolio Review - Experience in packaging and communicating portfolio updates, identifying information pertinent to stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 4 years of related experience
• PMP Certification
• Experience with EPMO, Dev COE (formerly Dev PQO)
• Experience with EPPM, PlanView, Microsoft Project Server
• Experience with SDLC projects and programs
• Experience with infrastructure projects
• Knowledge of the Mortgage industry
• Knowledge of the Information Security concepts and technologies EMPLOYMENT
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A little about us:
We’re leading the way to provide safe, affordable, and reliable credit, so people across the U.S. have opportunities to buy, reﬁnance, or rent homes.