Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Project Manager, IT Enterprise in New Brunswick, New Jersey. We are seeking a dynamic and an energetic individual with a strong technology project management background to deliver IT projects within the Enterprise Technology Corporate Service domains. They will play a practitioner role with responsibility for leading project teams, cross-functional strategic initiative(s), project managing with ownership and commitment, leading project teams consisting of both internal constituents and external consultants.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Johnson & Johnson is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Project Manager, IT Enterprise will be responsible for stakeholder partnerships, team leadership and relationship management, while exercising good communication and the ability to influence, with sound judgment.
• Single accountable party for defining, planning, orchestrating, and delivering a given strategic initiative.
• Ensures end-results are of the highest caliber with a clearly articulated scope and quantifiable business benefits.
• Directs large-scale, complex projects often involving multiple internal and external constituents and matrix partners.
• Accountable for one or more initiatives including business, operational, and IT deliverables.
• Directly manages all aspects of the project lifecycle and works with matrix IT partners to oversee all SDLC phases of a project.
• Rigorously manages scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed on time, cost, and quality parameters.
• Validates financial forecasts and provides on-going reconciliation of resources and other related project expenditures.
• Develops communication plans and interfaces to execute on responsibilities.
• Serves as a subject matter expert in routinely briefing key stakeholders on different aspects of assigned initiatives.
• Represents the project in various project governance and inter-department forums.
• Chairs weekly or bi-weekly Core team and monthly Operating Committee meetings to review progress with key constituents.
• Defines and tracks project milestones while developing, maintaining, and reporting on an overall integrated delivery plan.
• Develops the project charter, integrated project plan, resource plan, contingency plan, and related project management artifacts.
• Publishes periodic project status reports.
• Proposes recommendations and adjustments.
• Regularly updates project-related tools with relevant and accurate data, ensuring the most up-to-date project reporting information.
• Conducts quality checks on business requirement documentation and analysis.
• Adheres to Change Management processes, governance frameworks, and best practices.
• Assist in driving our online community of practice and foster collaboration across organizations.
• Ensure continuous improvement methodologies and best practices are part of everyday work activities in support of the EPMO capabilities.
• Bachelor degree in Business, Management or related field required, Graduate degree in business related field preferred
• Minimum of 10 years’ professional experience, inclusive of Information Technology Project Management required, preferably in the area of systems development or support, and including project management and business analyst roles in a complex business and systems environment
• Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders, mobilize and motivate teams, set direction and approach, resolve conflict, deliver tough messages with grace, execute with limited information and ambiguity
• Ability to navigate a highly matrixed organization effectively required
• Experience with stakeholder management required
• Focused and versatile team player that is comfortable under pressure required
• Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision both written and verbally required
• Ability to remove barriers and enable teams to complete their objectives required
• Demonstrated and applied experience establishing and delivering complex projects required
• Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills required
• Exemplary core project management skills including multiple aspects of the PMBOK required
• Extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management and SDLC methodologies and tools required
• Agile or Waterfall project management experience required
• PMP certification preferred
• Knowledge of the Pharmaceuticals or Healthcare industries preferred
• Strong ability to influence and the ability to impact decisions within and outside own organization preferred
• Ability to build and use effective working relationships within own department and across line, functional and geographic reporting lines preferred
• Knowledge of tools and techniques for effective use of a broad range of factors, assumptions, frameworks and perspectives when solving problems preferred
• Experience in risk management and knowledge of process, tools and techniques for assessing and controlling an organization's exposure (assets, liabilities, reputation, etc.) preferred
• Knowledge of the asset and process management practices, requirements, and support services for the IT function preferred
• May require up to 5% travelPrimary Location
United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOrganization
Johnson & Johnson (6067)Job Function
IT Project Management