The Project Manager IV in the Business Services is responsible for executing productivity and transformational projects in order to deliver effective solutions to business problems impacting CCR Service Operations. All project managers within the Program Management & Productivity team will use fundamentals of Operational Excellence, Lean Six Sigma, Project Management, and/or Change Management. Certification in one or more of these areas is highly encouraged.
Jointly responsible with the Project Business Leads for completing projects on time and on budget so that it meets business objectives in a sustainable manner
- Facilitate brainstorming sessions to gather project ideas from the business and develop a pipeline of opportunities
- Partner with Business Lead to develop the project charter (including business case) and project plan with input from cross-functional team members
- Lead project management routines with the Business Sponsor, Business Lead, and project team members
- Manage the project plan tasks (including sub-project plans) and track project status; ensure all project participants complete their tasks on time and with quality
- Use PMP methodology to conduct the project, including managing project scope, schedule, issues and risks
- Use DMAIC approach and apply Lean and/or Operational Excellence tools as appropriate throughout the projects
- Partner cross-functionally to design sustainable and efficient processes and/or process changes
- Responsible for working with Business Lead and Finance to track and report project savings; identify risks and help resolve issues to help the business hit savings goals
- Responsible for creating project status reports with agreement of Business Lead and input of project team. Jointly present at Project Review Meeting.
- Close out project with process controls, hand off to the business, and document lessons learned
- Project Managers may also do tasks such as data analysis and change management if other SMEs are not available on the project
- Do the necessary development to get or maintain your OE and PMP certifications
Minimum REQUIRED EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- BS/BA or equivalant experience
- 5-10 Years business experience, supporting operations-related work with Analysis, Line/Process Management, or Project management
- Demonstrated leadership and/or influencing
PREFERRERD EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Certification (PMP, Six Sigma, OE, etc.)
- 10 years project management experience in a similar business setting
- Proven experience and successful leadership of cross-functional process improvement initiatives that have delivered measurable business value
- Ability to analyze KBI/process metric performance, identify improvement opportunities, and show statistically significant change
- Ability to provide oversight and management to synthesize/bring synergy to multiple initiatives
- Knowledge of advanced qualitative/quantitative analytic techniques
- Knowledge of continuous improvement and change/project management concepts; able to identify value-added elements and activities; and able to use and apply specific operational Excellence and Lean tools, e.g. value stream mapping, Kaizen, VA-nVA analysis, waste analysis and reduction.
- Influencing others, through relationship development, clarity of communication, etc. for the purpose of accomplishing work objectives
- Good Presentation skills, both oral and visual representation of the material
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.