A Senior Project Manager job in Memphis, TN is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. This is a long-term contract opportunity and pays up to $70.00/hr depending on related work experience.
Senior Project Manager job responsibilities include:
• Collecting and analyzing the business requirements
• Evaluating the data collected through task analysis, business process, etc
• Create tools to improve efficiency in data gathering and reporting
• Extracting, merging and analyzing data from multiple sources
• Reconciliating and validating data through multiple sources
• Data modeling
• Other data analysis as needed
• Advanced skills in MS Word, Outlook, and Excel, i.e pivot tables, charts/graphs, macros
• Intermediate to advanced skills in Access and Powerpoint
• Solid mathematical aptitude and effective project management skills
• Ability to analyze and document complex business processes
• Ability to think analytically and should be a problem solver
• Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information
If you are interested in this Senior Project Manager job opportunity in Memphis, TN then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Shea O'Shaughnessy at (503) 535-2580 or Shea.OShaughnessy@adeccona.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.