We are Farmers!
Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world. Start your career at Farmers today! Job Summary
Manages highly complex and / or multi-functional or global scale projects; performs as the lead and mentors team members; accountable for project schedule, financials, and deliverables; plans, monitors, and reports on the status; interfaces with senior IT and business management; evaluates risks and recommends mitigation measures; evaluates and authorizes work requests and reviews cost estimates from suppliers; coordinates delivery of work from all parties involved; reviews and approves vendor invoices; produces reports to relevant level of management; is accountable for acceptance criteria, obtains sign offs.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide project planning, scheduling, and reporting support to the project team
- Support during the Project Planning Phase including the development of Project Plans, Scope, and/or CAP
- Gather project plan details from the project management team and assemble into a project plan, develop and maintain the project staffing plans, actively working out issues in the plan, develop and maintain project reports as assigned such as weekly project status reports, resource planning reports, risk management reports, and other management reports as required.
- Maintain project tracking logs such as actions, issues, minutes, anomalies, PSTs, problems, change, and risk, schedule and coordinate Meetings/Workshops for project team, develop Project Presentation Materials.
- Also assist the Head of Messaging & Collaboration by monitoring project budget and schedule, performs other duties as assigned.
Required job duties are essentially sedentary work consisting of occasional walking, standing and lifting and/or carrying 10 lbs. maximum, and seeing.
Required job duties are normally performed in a climate controlled office environment.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent or specific relevant experience
Special Skill Requirement
- 5 years’ experience in Project planning and execution.
- Strong understanding of the Office 365 platform (especially around Exchange and SharePoint) and its dependencies
- Email platform migration experience required (Lotus Notes to MS Exchange 2010 or later, or on-premise Exchange to Exchange Online)
- Intermediate to advanced level understanding of key messaging concepts, technologies, & dependencies (i.e. Outlook mail/calendaring, smtp mail routing, mailbox migrations, active directory, DNS, FIM, Veritas Enterprise Vault, Quest Migration tools)
- Must be professionally aggressive to coordinate with multiple internal and external groups
- Develop Project Plans
- Develop and maintain weekly dashboard for senior management review
- Produce detailed end-user instructions/guides
- Create and distribute end-user email communications
- Maintain SharePoint end-user resource site containing training materials, how-to videos, external links, etc.
- Conduct High Level Presentations
- Manage Deliverables for the project
May require occasional travel, regionally or globally Excellent written and oral communication skills in local language English: Level I: 2 Level II: 3 Level III: 3 Level IV: 4 Level-1: Able to give information in English and passively participate in team meetings. Understands routine business conversations and letters and is able to communicate with few errors. Level-2: Able to take part in meetings and discussions and give information about own area of expertise, able to compose memos, simple letters and short texts. Level-3: Able to actively take part in meetings and conferences and communicate effectively. Capable of composing reports and technical explanations. Level-4: Able to participate in and facilitate discussions with complex content. Composes reports with almost no grammatical errors and can communicate proficiently.
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
A little about us: