State Street is seeking an experienced Office 365 email & collaboration expert to join a team that will be responsible for delivering Office 365 services. The O365 Engineer's role will be responsible for the technical aspects of onboarding customers and partners which includes provide proactive guidance and remediation assistance.
\t Troubleshooting skills:
- \t\tHands on experience designing and implementing Office 365 Azure AD ADFS & Hybrid Services\t
- \t\tHelp transform the traditional on premises deployment to Microsoft Office 365 Cloud\t
- \t\tDrive the technical execution and provide automation improvements to maintain customer satisfaction during the Deployment phase.\t
- \t\tDeveloping exceptionally strong and transparent working relationships with IT teams to deliver expected customer and business results.
- \t\tCloud competency understanding and the complexity of the issues that arise in migrations and deployment to the cloud.\t
- \t\tOutlook Anywhere main protocol for Office365\t
- \t\tExecute manage and lead a set of Office 365 customers and partners thru the Onboarding technical process.\t
- \t\tAssist Office 365 customers and partners with configuration of onboarding tools and processes technology\t
- \t\tAnalyze develop and communicate key Onboarding process and technology improvement feedback for Office 365 Onboarding and entire deployment cycle.
\t Preferred Experience and skills:
- \t\tBachelor's degree\t
- \t\tMinimum 10 years' experience\t
- \t\tStrong network background required\t
- \t\tMust have excellent organizational and project management skills
- \t\tMinimum 4 years experience managing Office 365 Cloud Services\t
- \t\tOffice 365 hybrid migration experience\t
- \t\tOffice 365 security governance and compliance (e.g. DLP MDM E-Discovery retention and encryption experience\t
- \t\tOffice 365 integration to mobile\t
- \t\tStrong communication skills to effectively drive recommendations and land priorities across customers partners senior executives and across organizational boundaries\t
- \t\tPossess a broad knowledgebase of Office 365 technical architecture. Strong problem solving ability ranging from conceptualization to implementation
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.